Municipal Utility Services (MUS)Esta información está disponible en español
Property Managers or Those Who Manage Multiple Accounts
Please call Customer Service at 714-647-5454 to setup online account access.
Changes to Automatic Payment and Electronic Billing
The City of Santa Ana has upgraded its Municipal Utility Services (MUS) Online Bill and Payment system on November 7, 2016. This affects those who were enrolled in Automatic Payment or Electronic Billing.
For those enrolled in Automatic Payment, bills due prior to November 7, 2016, were processed with your previous Automatic Payment settings. After that, Automatic Payments were turned off.
Customers who would like to resume or register for the first time in Automatic Payment or Electronic Billing may do so by clicking the Register / Pay link above.
How This Affects You
- If you pay by mail or walk-in - No Change
- If you pay via website:
- One-time Pay - You will need to re-register at the link above.
- Auto Pay – Auto Pay settings were turned off October 31, 2016. You will need to re-register at the link above to setup Auto Pay.
- If you receive an electronic bill:
- Electronic Billing was turned off October 31, 2016. You will need to re-register at the link above to turn it on.
Exciting New Features
The following new features and services are now available:
- MUS Customer Self-Service Web Portal
- Access Account Information
- Access Billing and Consumption History
- Pay Bills Online
- Enroll in Automatic Payments
- Enroll in Electronic Billing
- Real Time Payment Posting
- Pay Bills By Text Messaging (via mobile phone)
The following new features are coming in 2017:
- Mobile App (access and pay bills via smart phone - iOS / Android) (2017)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system (access and pay bills via telephone - 2017)